Transform Your Camera Into Whatever You Need It To BeZacuto USA products are designed manufactured and assembled in the USA. We are known around the world for designing gear that is universal between cameras and quick releasable, AKA Z-Release. Zacuto USA takes cameras and transforms them into whatever you need them to be, for any kind of shooting application. Zacuto was the first to recognize DSLR as a revolutionary game changer. Our camera kits and DSLR optical viewfinders set the standard within the industry.
Zacuto Z-FinderOur most sought-after product is the Zacuto Z-Finder - a DSLR optical viewfinder loupe with anti-fog and an adjustable diopter wheel for DSLR cameras. Z-Finder Pro comes in both 2.5x and 3x magnification and has multiple mounting options to fit nearly every camera, from a tiny Panasonic GH2 to a Canon 5D Mark II to a larger bodied Nikon D4 and everything in between. Z-Finders are made to fit on either 3" or 3.2" LCD screens. We have a basic Z-Finder Jr model as well.
Above: Z-Finder Pro & Z-Finder Pro with Camera
Zacuto EVF: Electronic ViewfinderOur award winning HDMI Electronic Viewfinders -- EVF's combine our Z-Finders with a 3.2" HD monitor packed full of amazing features like camera specific scaling and color profiles, frame line generators, red and white highlight peaking, frame store, free for life USB firmware upgrades, HDMI loop through, and much more. They are compatible with any camera with HDMI (or can be used with an SDI-HDMI converter) and come packaged with necessary accessories like a battery and mini HDMI cable. Z-Finder users can get just the monitor and new users can get a full package with the loupe included. Multiple mounting options are available.
Above: EVF Flip
Zacuto Camera RigsZacuto makes rigs for video cameras, DSLR's, Cinema Cameras and everything in between! Our rigs are adjustable, expandable, warrantied for life, made in the USA of the highest quality materials, and fun to use! Any kit can be quickly broken down for storage and there are easy upgrade paths from the smaller kits to larger ones. See something you like in a DSLR or C300 kit and want to incorporate it into your Sony F3 kit? No problem! Feel free to call or email our sales staff and we can help built a Zacuto kit that works best for your needs.
- Zacuto DSLR Rigs -- over ten different DSLR rigs to choose from, with options to customize or even build a rig from the ground up.
- Zacuto Canon C100/C300/C500 Rigs -- made specifically for the Canon EOS Cinema line, these rigs are built to offer you ease and control with plenty of custom options.
- Zacuto Video Camera Rigs -- rigs for cameras like Sony F3, Sony FS100, Sony FS700, Panasonic AF100, and more
- Zacuto RED Epic or Scarlet Rigs -- a line of stabilization rigs which are completely modular and interchangeable with other Zacuto parts.
- Blackmagic Camera Rigs -- these unique designs offer a number of shooting options and customizations that perfectly complement the new BMC camera.
Above: Blackmagic Stinger Rig & C300 Stinger Rig
Accessorizing Your Zacuto Rig or Building Your Own RigWe know that every shoot, every camera, and every shooter is different. But there is more that unites us than divides us! That's why we concentrate on as few camera specific products and as many universal products as we can. The base to lens height on a C300 may mean it requires a specific baseplate so a follow focus and matte box can align properly, but that doesn't mean it can't share that follow focus with a DSLR, a Sony PMW-EX3 or even an ENG camera. We pride ourselves on keeping our equipment as universal as possible so your equipment won't become obsolete as you move from camera to camera. As long as you have the correct baseplate for your camera, you can feel secure that other Zacuto accessories will be able to move over with little to no issue. This means you can start with a blank canvas suggested rig and add whatever mixture of accessories work for you. With that in mind, head on over to the Zacuto store and check out our different product categories:
- Zacuto Baseplates -- baseplate options, quick release adapters, tripod t-slide, etc.
- Zacuto Follow Focus and Accessories -- follow focus, lens gears, whips, etc.
- Zacuto Handgrips -- articulating handgrips, gloves, grip relocators, etc.
- Zacuto Lens Supports -- different options for supporting heavy lenses on a variety of cameras.
- Zacuto Shoulder Mounting Accessories -- complete with counterbalance weights and modular options.
- Zacuto Top Mounts -- top handles, rails and other accessories for top mounts.
- Zacuto Articulating Arm Kits -- five different Z-Arm kits to choose from.
- Petroff Matte Boxes and Accessories -- fully modular with a number of additional accessories.
- Zacuto 15mm Rods -- extensive array of rods and extension rods that fit any camera rig
- Z-Release Mounts -- want a 1/4 20 quick release or a clamp with a quick release or a thingie/whatzit/whaddayacallit?