Zacuto

Zacuto Blog


how to make money as a filmmaker

How to Make Money as a Filmmaker – Parts 1 & 2

25 Jul 2017

How does a full-time filmmaker make a living?

READ MORE

iloookup architecture film challenge

The Art of Architecture Films – Q&A with Riley Engemoen

Behind every building is a human story.

READ MORE

lumix gh5 cage zacuto base model

Meet the Zacuto GH5 Cage (plus all the accessories you need)

The GH5 Cage is our “no-cage” cage – lightweight and compact, it packs in a ton of features!

READ MORE

Piedra Sola filmmaking in argentina with zacuto and red camera

Piedra Sola – A Filmmaking Adventure in Argentina with Zacuto

by Alberto Balazs In early 2017, Director Alejandro Tarraf and I, along with a fantastic, small crew, embarked on a journey to the northern highlands

READ MORE

12 film directors on working with actors infographic

12 Great Directors on Working with Actors – Infographic

“Directing is 90% casting.” But then what? What’s the other 10%?

READ MORE

Newsletter

Sign up now!

Twitter