ACT EVF Pro
Backordered, please allow 2-3 weeks!
The ACT EVF PRO is FREE with the ACT Recoil Rigs!
The ACT EVF Pro is a 3.5" LED back-lit HDMI electronic viewfinder. It has a flip up eyepiece with our well known anti-fog optics, so it can be used as a small monitor or an EVF. It has a 1.8x magnification lens system and includes a +1 and +2 drop in diopter.
The ACT EVF resolution is 800 x 480, and supports input resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. It has an HDMI input with loop-through HDMI output with the ability to daisy chain live displays. It has a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack for audio monitoring. It is self powered with an LP-E6 battery making it the perfect accessory for DSLM or DSLR shoulder rigs! It has plenty of mounting options with a ¼ 20 thread on the top, bottom and sides as well as the fluid ¼ 20 rosette AKA “saucy joint”. It pairs nicely with our Axis Micro or Axis Curve depending on your camera and shooting style.
- HDMI Supported Resolutions:
- 1080p 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98
- 1080PsF 24/23.98
- 1080i 60/59.94/50
- 720p 60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98
- 576p / 576i
- 480p / 480i
- Peaking focus assist (red highlight over parts of the monochrome image in focus)
- Check field (red, green, blue, and mono) assists in adjusting the camera color settings
- Pixel-to-pixel with 1:1 mapping without scaling
- Center marker
- Safe marker (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, and 2.35:1) assists with composition
- Image flip (horizontal, vertical, and horizontal/vertical modes)
- Battery Meter
- Image freeze
- U/D and L/R zooming, and zoom-all mode
- Custom color temperature
- ¼ 20 Fluid Rosette for EVF Mount
- ¼ 20 thread on the top, bottom, sides
- Flip up eyepiece with our 1.8x anti-fog optics
- +1 and +2 drop in diopter
- Powered with LP-E6 Battery
- Power Requirements 6 to 14 VDC
- Power Consumption <3W
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer defects warranty