Zacuto

Rachel Mahrle

About the Author


Rachel Mahrle Rachel has been with Zacuto since 2009. She began working in the sales department and moved to marketing in 2013. In her role as Digital Marketing Director she oversees the gear loan and review program, social media, blog content, zacuto.com, and works with the team on overall marketing strategy. Rachel has a BA in Theatre with a focus on Directing from Arizona State University. Those who have spoken with her on the phone know she occasionally reveals her homeland by slipping into a British accent. Rachel likes tear-jerker sports movies, reading cookbooks for pleasure, and crossword puzzles. Contact her at rachel@zacuto.com
Canon C200 vs Panasonic EVA1 - Zacuto Camera Shootout 2018

Canon C200 vs Panasonic EVA1 – Camera Shootout 2018

Test footage, live show, and more from Camera Shootout 2018.

READ MORE

25 fun filmmaking facts from zacuto

25 Fun Filmmaking Facts Featuring Holiday Movies

A Christmas Story, Trading Places, Love Actually & more!

READ MORE


Halloween Raffle 2017! Zacuto, CoreSWX & Kessler

Enter by noon CST Nov 1st to win. Good luck!

READ MORE

summer blockbusters 2007-1017

10 Years of Summer Blockbusters by the Numbers – 2007-2017

We love ’em and love to hate ’em!

READ MORE

lumix gh5 cage from zacuto

Meet the Zacuto GH5 & GH5s Cage (plus all the accessories you need)

The GH5 Cage is our “no-cage” cage – lightweight and compact, it packs in a ton of features!

READ MORE

12 film directors on working with actors infographic

12 Great Directors on Working with Actors – Infographic

“Directing is 90% casting.” But then what? What’s the other 10%?

READ MORE

Newsletter

Sign up now!

Twitter