Zacuto

How To Tutorials

how to make money as a filmmaker

How to Make Money as a Filmmaker – Parts 1 & 2

How does a full-time filmmaker make a living?

READ MORE

12 film directors on working with actors infographic

12 Great Directors on Working with Actors – Infographic

“Directing is 90% casting.” But then what? What’s the other 10%?

READ MORE

screenwriting exercises beat writers block #1

7 Screenwriting Exercises to Get Your Creativity Flowing

It’s better to write something, ANYTHING, than nothing at all.

READ MORE

unconventional music with music vine

How You Can Use Unconventional Music to Make Bold Statements

“Creative” Advertising – free yourself to actually be creative!

READ MORE

film lighting basics direction featured image

Film Lighting Basics: Motivate Your Scene and Your Audience Through Direction

Remember – lighting a scene is always in service of the story.

READ MORE


Film Lighting Basics: 6 Ways to Shape Your Light (and Shadows)

We want to choose where shadows fall and what shapes they take.

READ MORE

Newsletter

Sign up now!

Twitter